Senior Manager- Retail Development
Full Time Job
Senior Manager- Retail Development - Consumer Packaged Goods- Walmart - Arkansas Based
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Partner with the VP to own the business plan development and execution for the ViacomCBS CPG (Food and Health & Beauty) business across all Adult and Kids brands at Walmart.
• Manage and disruptively grow ViacomCBS CPG revenue across all Walmart Platforms (Walmart Stores, Walmart.com and Sam's Club) and business models (in-store, pick up, delivery).
• Develop strong relationships with merchants and licensee partners to secure item placement and drive retail programs.
• Partner with the retail marketing team to develop and drive execution of programs at retail.
• Proactively suggest category and store-wide opportunities to drive sales and new business.
• Align ViacomCBS Adult and Kids brands with Walmart priorities and initiatives to drive both modular and promotional business at retail.
• Partner with the internal licensing team to communicate ViacomCBS initiatives at Walmart and develop CPG solutions.
• Research and brainstorm promotional and innovative product opportunities as well as new partner suggestions within CPG categories.
• Collaborate with Walmart retail development counterparts to ensure a seamless and cohesive team approach to attain team goals/revenue targets.
Proactively monitor and address changes and opportunities in the retail marketplace. Work with licensees to provide regular business insights and updates. Maintain on-going competitive analysis.
• Support ViacomCBS international efforts working with Walmart team counterparts globally.
• 4 years' experience in licensing, consumer packaged goods, retail development, shopper marketing or related field.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Results driven mindset to excel individually and as part of the overall Walmart team's success.
• Proven ability to foster relationships and influence others, both internally and externally.
• Effective working with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful modular and promotional business.
• Experience working with Walmart merchants and Walmart Stores, Inc.'s business model and retail structure.
• Demonstrated ability to develop business across brick and mortar, online, and emerging retail models.
• Self-starter with strong analytical, organizational, and negotiating skills.
• Excellent at planning and managing diverse projects with effective time management skills.
• Experience working with CPG categories preferred.