Senior Manager, Franchise Planning - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Franchise Planning team is responsible for managing the life cycle and investment needs for global Nickelodeon priority properties and franchises targeting preschoolers (Kids 2-5) and kids 6 , including but not limited to SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Nick 90’s, Slime and Jojo Siwa; and Sunny Day, PAW Patrol, Butterbean’s Café, Dora and Blue’s Clues.
The team develops long-range property plans (2-3 year) focused on key strategies and tactics that will support generating exposure, increasing engagement, driving Consumer Product sales and growing the overall strength of the property or franchise.
Franchise Planning works with all departments within the Nickelodeon ecosystem to drive execution of the property plans – including but not limited to Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc.
For PAW Patrol this is a global role where you will assist in managing the franchise plans and strategy for all key territories.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place. We are searching for a Senior Manager, Franchise Planning – Nick Preschool to help us deliver on that mission by developing plans that inspire our fans to play, engage and discover something new with our IP. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, work on a global scale while helping to develop long-range strategies, and support property initiatives to ensure continued growth of these key franchises.
This position reports into the Sr. Director, Franchise Planning & Partnerships.
• Lead day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and the individual campaign components, ensuring alignment with key internal stakeholders, agency partners, vendors, etc.
• Lead the creation and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials, such as external property and sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters in support of merchandise sales, property planning and business development.
• Support long-lead franchise planning process for all priority franchises under the oversight of the Sr. Director.
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal stakeholders and select meetings with external partners – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Work with Coordinator and project management to review and approve partner content and communications to ensure alignment with brand guidelines (providing brand input for non-merchandise such as in-store retail activities, online and print advertising, and commercials)
• Work with Coordinator on all OTG activations and marketing executions (via NEX, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree plus 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in the media, entertainment and/or kid space
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills. Can prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, and Excel experience preferred
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative team player who excels at building relationships
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating feedback in a clear, actionable feedback to agencies and key stakeholders
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within Nickelodeon
• Strong strategic thinker, able to leverage data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key stakeholder needs and think many steps ahead.
• A strong storyteller that can distill and frame various types of information into a compelling sales story