Senior Art Director, Digital Design
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
As creative lead of the digital design team, The Sr. Director is responsible for translating Nickelodeon’s brand and business objectives into impactful digital marketing assets. They will work closely with our internal Launch Design, Marketing Strategy, Multi-platform Programming and other teams and coordinate the development, execution and delivery of marketing assets across multiple digital platforms. They ensure that our brand is maintaining its integrity and most effective presence in all spaces. They lead a team of specialized designers and establish and maintain best practices for organized, high production quality files and a shared server.
• Have detailed understanding of marketing goals and strategies
• Produce deliverables of the highest creative and production quality
• Have in-depth understanding of the UX and specifications of all platforms
• Champion collaborations across other teams
• Recruit and mentor a small team of designers and build a strong pool of project-based freelance talent
• Maintain highly organized file structures and archiving systems
• 7 years of experience in industry
• Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Sketch
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry, specifically executing digital art for theatricals or television a plus
• Strong digital design portfolio
• Experience leading a design team
• Flexibility working with various work styles
• Ability to prioritize efficient, multi-task, pivot and work well under pressure
• Accurate, detail and deadline-oriented
• Articulate and collaborative team player
• Passion for the expertise as well as an ongoing awareness and knowledge of the latest techniques, shortcuts and software developments.
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).