Senior Art Director, Brand Creative
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2020 8:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Art Director, Brand Creative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Art Director, Brand Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Art Director, Brand Creative? Overview and Responsibilities
Develop strategic design solutions for projects ranging from promotional content to short form marketing. Conceptualize, design, and produce style frames/final designs for our show launches, live events, seasonal branding, tent poles and overall Nick branding. Collaborate with Writers / Producers, Senior Designers, Creative Directors, Editors and other members of the team to develop strategic design communication solutions. Work with the motion graphics team to produce animated graphics and campaign pieces.
The Senior Art Director will assess requests, give art direction, track progress and provide creative feedback. They will also serve as the project lead for select assignments - guiding the design development. We will look to the Senior Art Director to maintain the top notch creative, conceptual and production standards - producing compelling work while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency. Candidates must have strong presentation skills and the ability to sell creative ideas. Candidate must be a strong team player with a highly collaborative work style in order to work with internal and external creative teams, as well as interface with the network’s senior team.
• Bachelors in Graphic Design, motion graphics, communication design or related field or equivalent experience
• 8 years of design experience
• Strong organization skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure
• Accurate, detail and deadline oriented
• Articulate and collaborative team player
• Flexibility when working with various work styles; ability to work independently or as team player
• Proven initiative to identify projects/tasks without being instructed
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience designing and directing production of branded material
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• On-set experience directing video shoots
• Successful experience in managing a graphic design team as well as junior staff This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.