Senior Analyst, Content Insights - Nickelodeon
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2019 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Content Insights - Nickelodeon jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, Content Insights - Nickelodeon postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, Content Insights - Nickelodeon? Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about kid's content, an authority on content research, and an overall insights guru? We may be seeking someone just like you! Nickelodeon is looking for an excited, hardworking Senior Analyst who will be a key member of Nickelodeon’s Content Insights Team, supporting all content research across Live Action Scripted, Unscripted, and Animation. This includes current series, development, acquisitions, and long form content. Our ideal candidate will lead and assist on qualitative and quantitative research projects, providing clear and actionable insights to key clients, including content creators and senior management. The role will also help coordinate all aspects of the monthly in-house Kid’s Lab research facility and testing sessions.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support live action and animation production/acquisition research projects, including pre-planning, asset gathering, vendor management, and report writing
• Run testing calendars and project timelines, ensuring projects meet production deadlines
• Coordinate in-house testing facility, including recruiting, data analysis, synthesizing focus group findings, and quantitative testing results into actionable insights
• Manage all online quantitative testing, from questionnaire writing, recruiting, and final data analysis
• Report writing, crafting presentations, and presenting research findings to creative teams and senior players on the Nickelodeon team
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Alongside the Manager and Director, assist in managing the Kid’s Research Lab and executing all associated projects
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in the field
• 3 years’ experience in content and consumer research, preferably at a media company
• Strong Microsoft Excel Powerpoint skills
• Phenomenal written and presentation design skills, with the ability to explain research results in a clear and compelling manner
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills to prioritize and lead a variety of projects seamlessly
• Experience in a children & family environment preferred
• Experience or interest in moderating kid focus groups a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.