NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nick Jr. is looking for an experienced and motivated PA to join the Brand Creative team for a three-month freelance project. The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting the creative team in daily tasks as well as creating/delivering content for Nick jr. linear, digital, social and OOH. Tasks include:
• Screening and logging episode footage for use in short form content.
• Requesting video and audio assets and maintaining audio library.
• Tracking use of show clips, character audio and music files.
• Research music selections from the Viacom Music Library
• Submit requests for voice-over talent, edit time, audio time, and gfx.
• Manage gfx, footage, and content deliverables trackers.
• QCing and submitting all necessary final deliverables upon completion of project
• Creating video deliverables within Premiere using broadcast standards.
• Organize, request and track needed assets for project delivery: captions, images, videos, music cue, work-reel, video description copy, etc.
• Writing short scripts for marketing projects.
• Fulfilling asset requests from other departments.
• Pull clips or archived spots off of VMS as requested by production team.
• Execute smaller edits a la scene lifts and clip compilations.
• 1-2 years of experience working in television/media (internships included).
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere.
• Basic proficiency in script writing & copy writing.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests
• Able to perform efficiently and professionally under stress and deadlines
• Self-motivated and reliable.
• Learns new tools and systems quickly.
• Passion for creating great children's media and knowledge of the Nick Jr. brand is a plus.
This is a contract-based freelance project. Due to Covid restrictions we are currently working remotely, but candidate should be prepared to transition to full-time on-site at the New York Nickelodeon offices if eventually required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online