NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2021 5:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Operations Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Operations Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Analyst? Overview and Responsibilities
The Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of CP system operations including analysis, business process design, functional requirements, use cases, user acceptance testing, and customer rollout and training for the Product Development (PD) application and CRM portfolio. This person will be a central liaison between the internal IT department, 3rd party partners, and business users operating within the team’s portfolio. The PD portfolio consists of the creative product development application, Zendesk helpdesk application and reporting, issue identification and resolution, and enhancement/bug fix testing. This position requires a high level of analytical skills, relationship management, and multi-tasking. This role will report into the Director for Product Development applications.
• Leads requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from partners.
• Performs gap analysis to see opportunities for business process improvement.
• Builds requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to gain business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project partners.
• Creates workflow diagrams to detail current and future business environment.
• Writes test cases, plans testing cycles, and participates in all testing activities for smaller projects. For larger projects, works with QA team on all aspects.
• Support all rollout activities that are critical for making projects successful – user acceptance testing, business training, documentation, user hand holding, etc.
• Manages a component of a project or program or manages small to medium sized projects.
• Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
• Provides ongoing support to the business by responding to inquiries and issues regarding specific implemented systems or processes, ensuring prompt resolution with minimal impact to business operations.
• Responds and communicates efficiently between the business, MTS (IT), and external partners on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
• Effectively and proactively clarifies, sets, and manages customer expectations. Communicates equally effectively in business and technical terms.
• Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
• Forms productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
• Works closely with business users to ensure implementation activities are in alignment with business strategy and objectives
• Assists the business in defining scope and priorities for system initiatives (ongoing maintenance and new projects)
• Assists with training
• Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
• Able to successfully lead a multifaceted workload with minimal intervention from Management
• Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans
• Possesses the aptitude to quickly understand work processes and flows in various business units and recognize those that could benefit from technology
• Ability to apply the following tools in business analysis and project management tasks: MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint. MS Word.
• 1 years in Business Analysis
• Experience with all the major phases of system development
• General Project Management
• Business requirements
• Detail design
• Ongoing user support and application maintenance
• Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
• Exceptional client handling skills – able to work with all levels within the client portfolio
• Undergraduate degree in technology or business a plus
• Knowledge of Creative Product Development is highly desired
• 1 years of project management experience preferred
• Retail, Entertainment or Media experience preferred
#LI-AD1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.