Manager, Noggin User Acquisition
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Noggin, Nickelodeon’s preschool online video subscription service, has big aspirations and we’re looking for a Manager of User Acquisition. This role will drive our user acquisition implementations: develop and implement marketing campaigns, analyze performance, and identify optimizations. Our marketing team covers a broad set of acquisition opportunities including: search, social, display, video and email. You’ll drive cross-functional efforts across acquisition and lifecycle marketing, working with product, engineering and analytics. You will be a data driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities to grow the business. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director of User Acquisition
• Drive user acquisition efforts across multiple channels. Implement campaigns that align w/ ROI goals, strategic initiatives, and industry best practices.
• Lead funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and analytics
• Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition across responsible channels
• Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to hit aggressive budget targets.
• Collaborate with acquisition marketing team members to align efforts and enhance group performance
• Work with Distribution Partners to drive Noggin content and service promotions
• Partner with internal teams to promote the Noggin service on O&O properties.
• 3-5 years growth marketing experience in high-growth companies
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing, finance, engineering or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
• Working knowledge of adtech stack, including tracking and measurement, bid management/automation, and attribution.
• Direct-response, performance marketing, and paid advertising background.
• In depth experience in one or more of the following acquisition channels: Display, Social, SEO/SEM, mobile, and video. DRTV experience is an added plus . Experienced with lifecycle marketing with specific focus on driving conversion from signup to paid.
• Cross-functional team experience, working with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, creative and finance to drive performance.
• Highly analytical with hands on experience pulling data, building reports and analyzing large sets of data.
• Strong oral and written communication skills