Manager, Nickelodeon Consumer Marketing
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 4:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Nickelodeon Consumer Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Nickelodeon Consumer Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Nickelodeon, we magnify the best (and the mess) of being a kid. Our ever-expanding business delivers an outrageously good time everywhere we go, irresistibly defying expectations through our trademarked blend of heart, smart and fart. Weâ€™re here for anyone and everyone whoâ€™s remained true to the quirky, curious, and rebellious parts of themselves that make them unique individuals. In everything we do, we are committed to ensuring that every kid, parent, caregiver, teen/tween and employee feels seen, respected and welcome as part of the Nickelodeon family.
Does that sound like you? Then come join us! We Double Dare you.
The Manager of Consumer Marketing will lead and implement strategic marketing plans to support show launches and franchises across platforms. The Manager will serve as an authority on the properties facilitating the execution of coordinated marketing campaigns. The right candidate will be a proactive, self-starter who is proficient in childrenâ€™s media.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop, lead and own marketing campaigns for Nickelodeonâ€™s most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in culture, kids, and media every day. This role reports to the Director, Consumer Marketing.
Series ownership & marketing planning:
• Serve as strategic owner and expert of all assigned series, establishing positioning, driving IP health and executing marketing campaigns.
• Partner with the Director to articulate goals & KIPâ€™s, develop strategy, positioning and key campaign plans for cross platform marketing efforts.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Media Planning, Social, Creative, YouTube, and Press to ensure alignment of initiatives against the core strategy.
• Lead and continually update marketing and planning materials for internal and external purposes (e.g., property plans, one-sheets, calendars, executive presentations, etc.).
• Partner tightly with show executives ensuring info-share, strategic alignment and creative execution consistencies.
• Develop knowledge of audience trends and behaviors, first- and third-party measurement tools, and emerging trends/platforms.
• Make marketing recommendations based on frequent assessments of competitive programming and audience trends.
• Strategize innovative and non-traditional ways to market Nickelodeon properties across the entire ViacomCBS ecosystem.
Campaign execution & optimization
• Lead briefing of marketing deliverables - clearly articulating the role, strategy and context of each piece
• Review creative to ensure all elements of a campaign remain on strategy.
• Ensure real time communication flow across creative, agency, media and internal teams.
• Serve as a liaison to external agencies and partners. Write, update and communicate externally facing communication to vendors as needed.
• Partner with Analytics and Agency teams to develop recaps and plans for optimization for Nickelodeon campaigns.
• Drive execution of any on the ground activations supporting series or at special events.
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree required
• 3 years working in marketing, media or consumer strategy position
• Ability to handle numerous projects, be very organized and meticulous.
• Shown self-starter with an excellent approach
• Be able to work within a very time-sensitive, fast paced environment, as well as communicate efficiently (both written and verbal)
• Proactive, strategic problem solver with the ability to troubleshoot and provide creative solutions
• Ability to interpret analytics and apply research to make informed recommendations
• Experience in working within and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels, as well as third party agencies and partners
• Able to understand, coordinate and articulate campaign strategies
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive brand affinity for Nickelodeon!
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous experience marketing to children and parents is a plus
• Emerging platform strategy and/or marketing experience
• Passion for kids & family entertainment!