Manager Nickelodeon, Consumer Marketing
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2022 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Nickelodeon, Consumer Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Nickelodeon, Consumer Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industryâ€™s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The Manager of Consumer Marketing will lead and implement strategic marketing plans to support network and studio animation property launches and franchises across platforms. The Manager will serve as an authority on the properties facilitating the execution of coordinated marketing campaigns. The right candidate will be a proactive, self-starter who is proficient in childrenâ€™s media.
Nickelodeonâ€™s mission is to make the world a more playful place, and we should deliver on that mission in everything we do. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeonâ€™s most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in culture, kids and media every day.
This role reports to the Director, Consumer Marketing.
Series ownership & marketing planning:
• Serve as strategic owner of all assigned series, establishing positioning, driving IP health and completing marketing campaigns.
• Articulate goals and partner with the Director to develop strategy, positioning and key campaign plans for cross platform marketing efforts.
• Drive alignment with partners for strategic conversations, consensus building and forward movement.
• Lead briefing of marketing deliverables - clearly articulating the role, strategy and context of each piece.
• Facilitate briefings with cross-functional teams including Media, Social, Influencer and guide alignment of initiatives against the core strategy.
• Lead and continually update marketing and planning materials for internal and external purposes (e.g., property plans, one-sheets, calendars, executive presentations, etc.).
• Partner tightly with show executives ensuring info-share, strategic alignment and creative execution consistencies.
• Develop knowledge of audience trends and behaviors, first- and third-party measurement tools, and emerging trends/platforms.
• Make marketing recommendations based on frequent assessments of competitive programming and audience trends.
• Serve as a liaison to external agencies and partners. Write, update and communicate externally facing communication to vendors as needed.
• Build and demonstrate relationships to further promote the properties and key initiatives.
• Strategize innovative and non-traditional ways to market Nickelodeon properties across the entire ViacomCBS ecosystem.
• Proactively anticipate all cross-functional partner needs and effectively communicate with them.
Campaign execution & optimization:
• Review creative to ensure all elements of a campaign remain on strategy.
• Ensure real time communication flow across creative, agency, media and social teams.
• Partner with Analytics and Agency teams to develop recaps and plans for optimization for Nickelodeon campaigns.
• Drive execution of any on the ground activations supporting series or at special events.
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree required
• 3-5 working in marketing, media or consumer strategy position
• Ability to handle numerous projects, be very organized and meticulous.
• Shown self-starter with an excellent approach
• Be able to work within a very time-sensitive, fast-paced environment, as well as communicate efficiently (both written and verbal)
• Proactive, strategic problem solver with the ability to troubleshoot and provide creative solutions
• Passion for kids & family entertainment!
• Ability to interpret analytics and apply research to make informed recommendations
• Experience in working within and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels, as well as third party agencies and partners
• Able to understand, coordinate, and articulate campaign strategies
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive brand affinity for Nickelodeon!
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous experience marketing to children and parents is a plus
• Emerging platform strategy and/or marketing experience