Manager, Marketing Strategy
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2020 6:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Marketing Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Strategy? Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
The Growth Marketing department is looking for a Manager to join their team. The position will work with both Nickelodeon's VP and Director Growth Marketing Strategy, to identify and execute marketing strategies in support of new lines of business and partnerships, across all company platforms. Taking a broad approach they will work hand-in-hand with the Business Development group as well as working with multiple partners across other divisions within ViacomCBS, in support of the Kids & Family Entertainment Group. This role will ensure that all Nickelodeon content will be supported by strategic branding, crafting best in class partnerships and improving Nickelodeon’s exposure across emerging businesses.
• Manage multiple projects and drive each forward, ensuring clear communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams and external partners
• Evaluate marketing requirements and branding opportunities within new business, partnerships, business development deals, and other strategic growth initiatives
• Primary focus will be to create and implement growth marketing tactics to support the Gaming, Podcasts, and SVOD verticals
• Provide incremental support towards Experiential, Music, and Digital verticals
• Work closely with internal and external partners, ensuring clear communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams and partners; synthesize key conclusions and deliver recommendations to senior executives
• Track campaign performances against KPIs and perform consistent audits & reports of Nickelodeon partners
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors in addition to licensing (Gaming) & SVOD partners (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.)
• Manage day-to-day communications, asset delivery, approval routing, and meetings with Paramount marketing teams to help ensure Nickelodeon alignment on content management and promotions.
• Assist in identifying and developing new marketing tactics within Nickelodeon channels to drive subscriber growth for Paramount
• Coordinate Nickelodeon’s customer acquisition & retention efforts in support of Paramount
• Assist in creating and maintaining a comprehensive management system to improve marketing directives across Nickelodeon emerging business ecosystem
• Assist with the development of campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management, and working with cross-functional marketing and creative teams to develop assets
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
• 4 years in a strategy/business development or consulting role, preferably within the gaming, media & entertainment, or tech industry
• Strategic problem solver who can also execute with attention to detail
• Consistent track record of strong initiative & ownership of tasks and quality deliverables
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent project management skills and finely tuned ability to work within cross-functional teams
• Ability to operate independently, prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Strong ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.