Manager, Global Franchise Planning
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Global Franchise Planning team at ViacomCBS is responsible for managing marketing initiatives to drive consumer product sales for ViacomCBS priority properties and franchises on a global scale. The team develops long-range property plans focused on key strategies and tactics that will help drive awareness engagement and sales. Franchise Planning liaises with all departments within the ViacomCBS ecosystem to drive execution of the property plans – such as Production, , Press, Programming, Content Sales, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc.
We are searching for a Manager, Global Franchise Planning – Nickelodeon to help us deliver on that mission by crafting plans that encourage our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop long-range strategies that will be executed in the U.S. as well as key international markets, and support property initiatives to ensure the continued growth of key franchises such as Nickelodeon Slime, Garfield, Smurfs and the NickRewind portfolio.
• Lead day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components with key internal members, agency partners, external partners, and vendors, etc.
• Lead the creation and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials, such as external property and sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters in support of product, sales, property planning and business development
• Support long-lead franchise planning process for all priority franchises under the oversight of the Vice President
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal and external partners – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Oversee execution (with internal partners) of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events and beyond: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Pop Up Events, Comic-Cons, etc.
• Manage day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources
• 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in the media, entertainment, consumer packaged goods and/or kids space
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills. Can prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, Excel and InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative teammate who excels at building relationships
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating feedback in a clear, meaningful feedback to agencies and key partners
• Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, and/or live events planning is a plus
• Strong strategic problem solver, able to use data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key partner needs and think many steps ahead