Manager, Brand Marketing and Strategic Planning
NickelodeonLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/25/2023 10:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Brand Marketing and Strategic Planning jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Brand Marketing and Strategic Planning postings
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Come join our team!
At Nickelodeon, we magnify the best (and the mess) of being a kid. Our ever-expanding business delivers an outrageously good time everywhere we go. We're here for anyone and everyone who's remained true to the quirky, curious, and rebellious parts of themselves that make them unique individuals. Nickelodeon is committed to ensuring that every kid, parent, caregiver, teen/tween, and employee feels seen, and respected as part of the Nickelodeon team.
The Manager, Brand Marketing & Strategic Planning is responsible for honing and deploying our unique brand voice across marketing initiatives that support our series, brand, DEI initiatives, digital platforms, emerging media, and more. This person will play an important role in our approach to multicultural and community marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with beloved IP, develop campaigns for one of the most iconic brands in kid's media, and research, explore, and discuss the most exciting trends in culture, kids, and media.
• Be a champion of the Nickelodeon Brand; inspiring and influencing brand communications across all platforms (social, digital, linear, and more).
• Offer analysis, marketing implications, and recommendations through insights gained via research, data, trends, agency partnerships, previous campaigns, etc.
• Establish recaps and optimization plans during and post campaigns and communicate findings to larger team.
• Work with Project Management on creative work orders â€'' ensure the right assets are created and delivered on schedule; coordinate and synthesize feedback across Brand team.
• Stay up to date on trends and insights that affect our key audiences.
• Find opportunities to keep Nickelodeon top of mind in culture and infuse those insights into our marketing and communications strategies.
• Maintain a deep partnership with our research and analytics teams to measure brand health and engagement in a changing media landscape.
• Work with cross-functional teams to drive development of Nickelodeon brand initiatives across traditional, non-traditional, and emerging media platforms, (on-the-ground, online communities, experiences/festivals, Metaverse gaming, streaming platforms, etc.)
• 3 years experience in consumer strategy, multicultural marketing, community-based marketing, digital media, or public affairs.
• Expertise in marketing and first-hand knowledge of media and working with marketing agencies.
• Relationship-builder; able to collaborate and build partnerships across business functionsâ€'' particularly (but not limited to) Creative, Public Affairs and Research teams.
• Ability to work within a time-sensitive, fast paced environment.
• Passion for brand marketing and social impact and ability to clearly articulate how brands break through and resonate with consumers.
• Passion for kids & family entertainment, the Nickelodeon brand, and our incredible opportunity to entertain, excite, and empower our audiences.
• Experience marketing to kids and caregivers is a plus.
• Celebrates different backgrounds & abilities and maintains a passion for inclusion.
• Ability to understand, organize, and articulate high-level campaign and tactical strategies.
• Strong ability to develop insights from research and analytics; comfortable sifting through a variety of materials to craft concrete takeaways.
• Effective and influential presenter; able to tell stories in writing and presentation.
• Strong understanding of the entertainment industry and social and digital marketing landscapes.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based & Google-office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slides, etc.
• Emerging platform strategy and/or marketing experience a plus.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 95,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.