Manager, Acquisition Marketing
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/19/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Acquisition Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Acquisition Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Acquisition Marketing? Marketing Manager, Acquisition - Nickelodeon
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is looking for a Marketing Manager, Acquisition who can help plan and execute our efforts across a broad array of acquisition opportunities, including search, social, display, and video. The role involves hands-on marketing as well as collaborating on cross-functional initiatives, working with product, creative and analytics. We need a data-driven growth marketer who can optimize current marketing initiatives and explore greenfield opportunities to grow the business. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing of Noggin.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, App Install and Paid affiliate channels.
• Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to maximize acquisitions volume, lower CAC, and drive higher LTV.
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Analyze metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are improving return on ad spend - focus on finding and driving high quality subscribers.
• Update reporting that tracks metrics and business metrics to uncover meaningful trends, insights and forecasts.
• Aid in coordinating marketing budget, invoice tracking, as well as the monthly budget reconciliation process.
• Advocate for decision-making backed by data across multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources.
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance and upper-funnel tactics.
• Ensure brand message and core points of differentiation are conveyed across all digital touchpoints.
• Stay current on which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our performance.
• 3 years acquisition marketing experience
• Expert in one or more of the following acquisition channels: paid social, paid search, or programmatic display
• Track record of taking a data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to foster positive relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and partners
• Bachelor's Degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.