Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon? About The BrandNickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB). Overview and Responsibilities
Marketing Manager, Acquisition - Nickelodeon
About the Brand
Noggin is a leading learning service and Nickelodeon's top-ranked video subscription service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is looking for a Marketing Manager, Acquisition who can help plan and execute our efforts across a broad array of acquisition opportunities, including search, social, display, and video. The role involves hands-on marketing as well as collaborating on cross-functional initiatives, working with product, creative and analytics. We need a data-driven growth marketer who can optimize current marketing initiatives and explore greenfield opportunities to grow the business. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing of Noggin.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, App Install and Paid affiliate channels.
• Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to maximize acquisitions volume, lower CAC, and drive higher LTV.
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Analyze metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are improving return on ad spend - focus on finding and driving high quality subscribers.
• Update reporting that tracks metrics and business metrics to uncover meaningful trends, insights and forecasts.
• Aid in coordinating marketing budget, invoice tracking, as well as the monthly budget reconciliation process.
• Advocate for decision-making backed by data across multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources.
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance and upper-funnel tactics.
• Ensure brand message and core points of differentiation are conveyed across all digital touchpoints.
• Stay current on which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our performance.
• 3 years acquisition marketing experience
• Expert in one or more of the following acquisition channels: paid social, paid search, or programmatic display
• Track record of taking a data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to foster positive relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and partners
• Bachelor's Degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.