Full Time Job
In this role you will provide administrative support to business and legal affairs team (2 VPs and a Sr. Contract Manager) in connection with NICKELODEON-branded programming services, with a focus on original programming development and production.
• Managing and coordinating all departmental administrative matters and office services
• Coordinating daily/weekly/monthly calendars and schedules for executives
• Scheduling of meetings, conference calls and appointments; answering phones, receiving, relaying and responding to internal and external messages and communications;
• Handling, sorting, screening and prioritizing internal and external communications and written correspondence, particularly with current productions;
• Drafting business letters, memoranda or other communications as directed by supervisors; revising, proofreading and other word processing of business and legal contracts
• Creating and maintaining efficient and organized individual and departmental centralized filing systems;
• facilitating travel arrangements; coordinating administrative logistics; preparing and processing expense reports
• Supervising undergraduate and graduate student interns
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and provide attention to detail.
• Strong, polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with all types of personalities and work styles and express a client-first attitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to simultaneously handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment and successfully meet deadlines.
• Capacity to exercise flexibility with workload with ability to prioritize.
• Professional demeanor and exceptional phone presentation and skills.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise solid business judgment, maintain confidentiality, and work independently.
• High-level proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Instant Messenger.
• Prior administrative experience in a business and legal affairs department or at a private practice law firm, preferably in the entertainment industry, highly desired.
• Familiarity with general entertainment industry contracts and procedures.