Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
Overview and Responsibilities
Does your passion lie in Nickelodeon & Awesomeness TV? Then this Executive Assistant responsible for providing total administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations for the SVP Talent & Casting is for you!
• Performs diversified administrative function, including frequent contact with high-level executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent.
• Maintains department calendar, which includes a high volume of scheduling and preparation of meetings both internally and externally.
• Acts as liaison between network casting department, casting directors, coordinators (voice record and casting) and assistants (voice record and casting) as well as executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent.
• Prepares all travel arrangements, including a trip itinerary and schedule.
• Maintain an organized online casting drive. Maintain existing/create new tracking documents regarding cast, projects, casting team, covering agents.
• Process, submit and file expenses & invoices.
• Assist with various talent relations tasks, i.e. talent gifting.
• Keep up-to-date on talent, influencers and build industry contacts.
• 2 years minimum administrative assistant experience; entertainment or agency experience preferred
• College Degree, preferred
• Knowledge of, or interest in, Casting or Agency landscape preferred but not required
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive)
• A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• Able to interact confidently with individuals. at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels.
• This role is currently remote but will potentially return to office.