Full Time Job
Responsible for providing total administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations for the offices of the SVP and VP of Music including frequent contact with high level executives as well artists, labels, management and a variety of partners.
• Maintain calendars, which include a high volume of scheduling and preparation for meetings both internally and externally. Serve as a point person for all meeting requests, agencies and logistics including timely starts. VC tech needs and documents as needed.
• Proactively advise executives regarding calls, appointments, meetings, and deadlines.
• Act as liaison between department assistants, labels, artists, and other clients.
• Maintain department and industry calendars and reports of upcoming events & activities.
• Assist in various duties for live events, which include managing show trackers, offer letters, client & internal ticket requests, talent photo requests and approvals for various lines of business.
• Screen and prioritize incoming phone calls and mail. Roll calls as needed. Respond to inquiries and resolve issues requiring SVP and/or VP attention. Maintain a formal call log, contact list, and task list.
• Prepare all travel arrangements including a trip itineraries and schedules.
• Maintain an organized and complete filing system of department documents and records via online shared drive and paper files as needed.
• Assist in preparing presentations and marketing plans, as necessary, using appropriate software applications.
• Assist with the coordination and set up of special projects, bookings, and events – as well as managing artists at these events.
• Process, submit and file expenses & invoices.
• Handle routine copying, scanning, mailing, and mailing of packages.
• Maintain department office equipment ordering. Provide daily operational management and contact with Facilities, Help Desk, A/V and Telecom.
• Keep up-to-date on artists, songs, platforms and music trends; build network as well as industry contacts.
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software.
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of all modern music distribution platforms
• Active self-starter with ability to anticiapte needs and take initiative
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize while maintaining a ‘big picture’ view
• Excellent oral, written, verbal, interpersonal & judgment skills