Executive Assistant, Live Act Dev Nick & Atv
NickelodeonLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2023 1:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Live Act Dev Nick & Atv jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Live Act Dev Nick & Atv postings
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films.
Overview and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for supporting the Vice President of Literary Affairs and 2 Vice Presidents, Live Action for Nickelodeon and AwesomenessTV.
include, but not limited to:
• Scheduling and coordinating recurring in-house staff meetings, generals, informationals, pitches, and production meetings, table reads, etc. As well as providing appropriate information, documents/materials, and ensuring all necessary arrangements (e.g. zoom/conference room) have been made and communicated.
• Handle expenses in a timely manner to insure quick and proper reimbursement
• Coordinate domestic and international trips, including flights, hotels, ground transport, parking, meals, meetings, etc.
• Create and edit presentation decks/sales one sheets, book memos, and special reports
• Taking notes during key meetings and do timely follow up on pertinent action items
• Scripts, books, and articles coverage. On occasion, there will be a need for overnight/two-day turnaround
• Track and help manage the list of resources/databases we subscribe to (e.g., Studio System, IMDbPro, Pub Marketplace, etc)
• Organizing nightly/weekend reads, and making sure executive has necessary links/materials to review.
• Track, save, and update high volume of incoming material, information and pitches in internal database and grids and Airtable
• Coordinating OOO information and duties internally and externally for self and bosses
• Liaise with IT, Facilities/HR/etc as needed on behalf of executives
• Work with the other support staff in helping out with team needs such as ordering supplies, special projects, and other day-to-day needs
• Liaise and coordinate production scheduling as pertains to executive's attendance, for ongoing series, movies, pilots at all phases of development and production
• Manage calendar invites and invite series for executives and studio/network team re: production events (Table Reads, internal/external notes, Production meetings, Run Throughs, Show & Tells, and more)
• Arrange and send gifts to creative talent for key occasions
• Archive all current series scripts, cuts, production schedules and crew lists in shared Live-Action drive.
• Save material in server for writer to know submissions and be in communication with the assistant team as pertains the latest arrangement of who saves key material
• Pull clips and upload video files for link distribution
• Watermark scripts as needed and requested
• Work with production executives to create show distribution lists
• Writer/Director list creation and updating
Additional responsibilities for Literary Affairs
• Manage the high-volume flow of information and materials, both outgoing and incoming
• Book tracking grid/Airtable updates done in timely manner and consistently updates to guarantee accurate record keeping
• Works under the guidance of the direct report to track and update IHC/deal memos, and update the grid accordingly. Requires attendance at Live Action's BALA meetings and monitor BALA's deal grids and option tracking grids. Work with key execs across animation divisions to guarantee correct info as well.
• Work under the guidance of the direct report to generate book memos and special reports as informed by departmental needs and executive requests
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years equivalent work experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, internal and external contacts (including production staff, outside vendors and partner company representatives) and senior management
• Ability to be adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Does this sound like the role for you? Join us!
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.