Director, Project Management, Marketing & Creative
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Project Management, Marketing & Creative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Project Management, Marketing & Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Project Management, Marketing & Creative? Director, Project Management, Marketing & Creative - Nickelodeon
Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, this position will be responsible for the campaign planning and project management of all marketing and creative deliverables for Nickelodeon Live Events, Unscripted, Brand and Public Affairs related campaigns as well as direct oversight of 3-5 other Project Managers in the group. In addition to overseeing alignment between departments and the overall roadmap of milestones for these projects, the Director, Project Management will be a central point of contact across Nickelodeon's lines of business, providing clear and concise planning and communication in order to ensure the successful execution of assignments. The ability to work independently while adjusting and adapting management styles and techniques to the uniqueness of each project is essential to success in this role.
• Serve as advocate for the project, having a thorough understanding of business goals and objectives of each assignment.
• Identify optimal processes and procedures to ensure successful outcomes of the projects.
• Serve as a primary point of contact, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external campaign stakeholders to foster collaboration and alignment throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Review, assign, and distribute creative briefs and provide understanding of the creative and business goals of each project.
• Create, distribute, and maintain campaign timelines, both long-range and day-to-day deliverables for overall timing of launch plans and campaign deliverables.
• Work with Public Affairs, Show Production, Talent, Press and Production Management stakeholders to identify and plan opportunities to capture content for upcoming campaigns.
• Route work for review, compile and communicate feedback in a constructive and concise manner between stakeholders and creative teams.
• Oversee design work on a number of deliverables including Key Art, Logos, Video Spots, and other creative deliverables.
• Lead various meetings: status, kick-offs, presentations, reviews, etc.
• Maintain daily status report for all assigned projects.
• Update project management software with all necessary marketing documents.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for platform strategy for Social, Digital, Marketing,
• Creative, Design, as well as external stakeholders and clients.
• Proactively partner with internal clients and executives to ensure strategy and briefing assignments are accurate and are in line with agreed-upon timelines.
• Understand business goals and objectives of each assignment and identify optimal processes and procedures to ensure successful outcomes of the projects.
• Manage stakeholder and executive approvals and routing of creative and feedback.
• Drive projects forward, ensuring clear, on-going and transparent communication among cross-functional teams and partners throughout the life cycle of a project.
• Provide realistic budget-related feedback to scope and schedule.
• Identify and help implement new processes to further collaboration and efficiencies.
• Cultivate and maintain positive relationships within Nickelodeon (business, consumer products, finance, human resources, procurement, and IT) as well as all related groups across the ViacomCBS universe.
• 8 years of experience in project management, marketing planning or integrated production at an entertainment brand or agency.
• Experience in campaign management, working with platforms including linear, digital, shoots, live events, experiential and social, or a combination thereof.
• Experience with video creative.
• Experience as a people manager.
• BA required.
• Demonstrated organized self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks deftly and see the big picture.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Superior problem solving and anticipation skills.
• Strong interest in entertainment.
• Ability to provide and articulate effective explanations and recaps.
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high-pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities.
• Ability to influence groups of people outside their own department or silo.
• Ability to lead and to gain trust of teams and colleagues.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage and work with large creative team; ability to navigate cross functional teams.
• Understanding of Nickelodeon brand and culture.
• Familiarity with project and production management tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, AirTable, Jira, ShowManager, Media Silo, Basecamp, Wrike) or similar.
• Sense of humor.
#LI_NE1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.