Director, Program Marketing
NickelodeonLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2023 3:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Program Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Director, Program Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Nickelodeon, we magnify the best (and the mess) of being a kid. Our ever-expanding business delivers an outrageously good time everywhere we go and irresistibly defying goals through our trademarked blend of irreverent humor. Weâ€™re here for anyone and everyone whoâ€™s remained true to the quirky, curious, and rebellious parts of themselves that make them unique individuals. In everything we do, we are committed to ensuring that every kid, parent, caregiver, teen/tween and employee feels seen, respected and included as part of Nickelodeon.
Does that sound like you? Then come join us! We Double Dare you!
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Director of Global Program Marketing drives the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and/or subscribers for our Kids & Family programs, sports initiatives & franchises across multiple platforms, including Paramount and Nickelodeon linear.
In addition, this individual leads management for franchise properties and non-franchise programming and is the key liaison between Nickelodeon, internal collaborators, and external partners.
include but are not limited to:
• Express Nickelodeonâ€™s unique personality and POV across the world of sports, develop and implement marketing campaigns for sports-related properties, movies, and tentpoles.
• Key marketing liaison with internal and external sports partners, including the production, consumer products, sales, NFL, CBS Sports, and teams/leagues/clubs.
• Drive long-term franchise comms strategy and short-term execution for critical franchises, liaising with and coordinating activity across LOBs including studio, sales, licensing/consumer products, press, LBE, and streaming.
• Strategically lead all aspects of the entire campaign lifecycle from kickoff through post-campaign analysis, including marketing and creative strategy, positioning, briefing, media strategy, campaign development/execution, and performance monitoring/optimization/after-action review.
• Effectively collaborate with media strategy, creative, and social teams to connect creative ideas and build campaigns that breakthrough with related audiences.
• Define a single vision and strategic rollout. Rally marketing teams, agency partners, and the company at large, ensuring breakthrough communication strategies in a cluttered media environment.
• Actively seek out, identify, and excel at innovative marketing approaches, including media partnerships, digital/social media, influencers, events/stunts, and Public Relations.
• Develop innovative and coordinated social/earned media strategies alongside Nick and Paramount social & PR teams
• In cooperation with Business Intelligence and Media Planning, track/manage performance against campaign Key Performance Indicators; pro-actively reviewing data and providing clear direction to optimize tactics throughout the life of a campaign.
• Build, grow, and develop reports and marketing collaborators.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
• 10 years experience in movie and/or TV marketing, preferably with prior direct responsibility for launching Kids & Family and/or Sports Programming.
• Prior experience working with the NFL preferred.
• Successful track record driving awareness, interest, viewing, and (where applicable) TVOD revenue/SVOD subscriptions for top-tier entertainment IP.
• Prior experience working in/with D2C service and/or streaming business preferred.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience and ability to interpret analytics and apply research to make informed recommendations.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and collaborators.
• Passion and proficiency with kids & family entertainment, as well as, sports/fan culture.
• Strong knowledge of social media, digital ecosystems, influencer programs, and IP-building.
• Extensive experience with core marketing software, including Microsoft and Google ecosystems: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Suite, Slack.
• Excellent sense of humor!
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Hiring Salary Range: $125,000.00 - 150,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.