Director, Program Marketing
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Director, Program Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Program Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The Director, Program Marketing will coordinate the development of marketing strategy and lead campaign launches and critical franchise management for Nickelodeon Preschool titles across multiple platforms. We are looking for a Director to manage a team of marketing and campaign managers and work in partnership with cross-functional teams and distribution partners to ensure brand and Intellectual Property reliability in all environments. We want you to be the glue to hold campaign launches together, rallying the company around a single vision and ensuring breakthrough communication strategies in a cluttered media environment that have lasting impact and long-term opportunities.
• Coordinate Preschool campaign lifecycle from kickoff to launch including: marketing and creative strategy, positioning, briefing, campaign development and execution, & performance monitoring/optimization.
• Foster trust and establish the working relationship and marketing process with studio executives, EIC's, Paramount & 3rd party marketing teams.
• Lead agency pitches, cross-functional brainstorms and marketing campaign alignment meetings that ensure tactical ideas are on strategy.
• Connect and lead creative ideas to media strategy and partnerships to build high impact launches that break-through with both preschoolers and their parents.
• Possess the ability to balance multiple campaigns and anticipate and react seamlessly to strategy and content pivots.
• Actively seek out, identify, and excel at innovative marketing approaches, including media partnerships, digital/social media, influencers, events/stunts and Public Relations.
• Develop innovative and coordinated social strategies alongside Nick social teams that demonstrate big talent, grow fresh stars, and amplify both our content and movie studio brands.
• Set the long-term vision and franchise development strategy for Preschool titles that live on and drive engagement, attention, and revenue long after launch.
• Develop internal and external presentation materials and decks for strategy meetings, partners, Production & Executive Teams (as needed with Marketing Manager).
• Foster team growth and development.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8 years experience in movie and/or TV marketing, preferably at a studio and/or streaming service
• Equally proficient in creative and media strategy across platforms
• Proactive, organized strategic problem solver with the ability to multitask work and people!
• Skilled at working within and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels, as well as third party agencies and partners
• Able to work within a highly time-sensitive environment
• Strong knowledge of social media, digital ecosystems, influencer programs and IP building
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Preferably located in Los Angeles area
• Ability to interpret analytics and apply research to make informed recommendations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Slack, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Passion for kids & family entertainment; previous experience marketing to children/parents a plus
• Strong entrepreneurial approach
• Proven background in building, growing and developing internal teams