Director, Live Action & Unscripted Series Marketing
NickelodeonNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2020 5:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Live Action & Unscripted Series Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Live Action & Unscripted Series Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Live Action & Unscripted Series Marketing? Overview and Responsibilities
The Director, Current Content & Series Marketing will lead all aspects of marketing campaigns across all platforms in support of Nickelodeon series and content. You will lead a team of marketing and campaign managers who are responsible for all day to day marketing needs of Live Action Series (sitcoms, dramas, serialized content, etc) and non-scripted Content (Game Shows, Competition Series, Lifestyle content, etc)
Nickelodeon’s mission is to make the world a more playful place, and we deliver on that in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a beloved brand, drive marketing campaigns for some of Nickelodeon’s most iconic brands and most importantly, find ways to disrupt the perception of what kids expect from Nick.
This position reports into the VP, Current Content & Series Marketing
• Lead all aspects of series campaign lifecycle from kickoff to launch - including strategic approach, briefing, execution and performance
• Partner with Strategy team in development of series strategy approach and documents
• Lead cross-functional brainstorm & task force meetings that align campaign plans to brand & program goals
• Possess ability to balance multiple campaigns at one time and thrives in a fast paced environment. Anticipates and reacts seamlessly to strategy and initiative pivots.
• Actively seek out and find opportunities for innovative marketing approaches, partnerships, and cross-department collaboration including outreach to platforms that connect with Gamers, Music lovers, Content creators and more.
• Oversee two Managers whose main focus is ensuring campaign assets and collateral are brought to life across all placements and target audiences
• Collaborate with partner departments, including Production, Digital, Social, PR, Talent, Programming & Content Distribution
• Help drive Talent building efforts tied to series support and beyond, growing fans on our talents social media feeds and other platforms.
• Actively track, analyze and apply campaign findings into real-time optimization and long-term approaches
• Develop internal and external presentation materials and decks for strategy meetings, partners, Production & Exec Teams (as needed with Marketing Manager)
• Communicate different facets of campaigns to executives, EIC’s, and talent teams
• Cultivate the two Manager's growth and development (alongside VP, Series Marketing)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8 years experience in marketing, media or a consumer strategy position
• Previous management experience
• Proven self starter with a great attitude
• Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proactive, strategic problem solver with the ability to multitask work and people
• Ability to interpret analytics and apply research to make informed recommendations
• Experience working within and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels, as well as third party agencies and partners
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive brand affinity for Nickelodeon
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Slack, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Passion for kids & family entertainment; previous experience marketing to children/parents a plus
• Emerging platform strategy and/or marketing experience a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.