Director, Digital Acquisition
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Noggin, Nickelodeon’s preschool online video subscription service, has big aspirations and we’re looking for a Director of User Acquisition. This role is a hands on marketer that can cover a broad set of acquisition opportunities including: search, social, display, video and email. You’ll drive cross-functional efforts across acquisition and lifecycle marketing, working with product, engineering and analytics. You will be a data driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and explore green field opportunities to grow the business. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the GM of Noggin.
• Own end-to-end acquisition strategy and implementation across multiple channels
• Drive acquisition product strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on expected impact and effort.
• Lead funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and analytics
• Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition across responsible channels
• Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to hit aggressive budget targets.
• Collaborate with acquisition marketing team members to align efforts and enhance group performance
• Work with Distribution Partners to drive Noggin content and service promotions
• Partner with internal teams to promote the Noggin service on O&O properties.
• 5-7 years growth marketing experience in high-growth companies
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing, finance, engineering or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
• Deep knowledge of adtech stack, including tracking and measurement, bid management/automation, and attribution.
• Direct-response, performance marketing, and paid advertising background.
• Expert in one or more of the following acquisition channels: Display, Social, SEO/SEM, mobile, and video. DRTV experience is an added plus . Experienced with lifecycle marketing with specific focus on driving conversion from signup to paid.
• Cross-functional leadership experience, working with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, creative and finance to drive performance.
• Experience owning and managing a budget, creating forecasts and models for program performance and cost.
• Highly analytical with experience pulling data, building reports and analyzing large sets of data.
• Strong oral and written communication skills