NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This group oversees Nickelodeon’s learning business: NOGGIN offers 1,500 episodes from preschool TV shows like PAW Patrol, Blue's Clues, Peppa Pig, The Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora the Explorer, and more. Moose & Zee, our beloved hosts, are kids’ co-adventurers, guiding them on a fun-filled journey to explore numbers & shapes, letters & sounds, music, art, manners, and much more.
We offer a direct-to-consumer subscription service designed to help kids learn through the characters they love. We are building a team of highly-motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. Are you a self-starter who is flexible and thrives in a fast pace environment? If so, this role may be right up your alley.
• You will help arrange meetings and conference calls with other departments
• You will provide administrative support to the EVP and SVP: book travel, process expense reports, calendar and phone management
• You will create decks for internal and external presentations
• You will handle all internal communication along with crafting newsletters and email blasts
• You will schedule and coordinate the planning of department meetings, book conference rooms, internal and external meetings, as well as assist with other projects and tasks as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of previous experience at a television company, agency, advertising, and content or production company (strong internship experience considered)
• Extremely detail oriented
• You should have strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook