NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon is seeking a creative and detail oriented Social Media Coordinator who will support the Nickelodeon social team with both publishing content and the day-to-day management of all social platforms. The ideal candidate thrives in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and results-oriented environment!
This role will support upcoming initiatives including but not limited to:
• Kids' Choice Awards
This person should be following social trends, always looking for new, creative ways to keep audiences engaged and above all â€'' love what social can bring to the world of entertainment storytelling!
You're savvy at social media and have previously worked on a large brand's social accounts. You have a passion for entertainment and pop culture, all things Nickelodeon included. You grew up watching iCarly, SpongeBob and Henry Danger (to name a few), speak in Nick quotes and know every related meme ever made!
• Support development of social content calendars and handle daily publishing across a suite of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Create content briefs for social media content and update throughout the month as needed
• QA posts to make sure they have been tagged, published and linked properly
• Contribute to community management across social channels and follow guidelines and tone-of-voice to actively engage and respond to followers
• Develop post copy in brand voice(s)
• Monitor social trends and makes recommendations for applying to quick-turn creative and ongoing strategy or opportunities
• Assist with strategy for new shows, initiatives, and major tentpole moments
• Provide research and reporting for our show platforms as well as competitive and industry-wide research as needed
• Analyze post performance and share findings to improve performance against KPIs
• Manage talent asset distribution and monitor talent shares
• Perform various administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing folders and documents, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 years of experience working in social media
• Comfortable working with social media publishing and monitoring tools
• Proactive, thorough and extremely organized
• Work well under pressure
• Passion for social media and the pop culture entertainment landscape