Coordinator, Preschool Development
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon is seeking a Development Coordinator to support their Preschool Development & Production team and the VP of Development and Production.
• Heavy scheduling for pitch meetings, talent meetings, development meetings, team meetings
• Booking travel
• Expense reconciliation
• Coordinate various development assets (artwork, scripts, etc.)
• Maintain submissions logs, internal reports, and writer and artists lists.
• Seek out, evaluate/do coverage on incoming creative material and pitches for potential development.
• Create assets and presentations including design decks for internal sales and written proposals for potential new shows.
• Updating status reports.
• Interface with creative executives, agencies, producers and talent on a regular basis cross-functionally.
• Must be able to capture meeting discussions and project notes in written form for distribution.
• Provide non-administrative executive support as needed to the development team executives and department head.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2 years of previous Executive Assistant experience in scripted television working in a fast-paced, high-volume department.
• Energetic, proactive, self-motivated individual with a passion for preschool animation content.
• Professional interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Proven experience interacting with talent and creative.
• Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
• Proven ability to prioritize work effectively and anticipate and solve problems.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients is a must.
• Technical knowledge of Photoshop.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.