Coordinator, Pre-K Production & Development
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you love the Preschool world of Nickelodeon? Then this Current Coordinator to support their Preschool EICs is for you!
• Heavy scheduling for pitch meetings, talent meetings, development meetings, team meetings
• Booking travel and expense reconciliation
• Coordinate various development assets (artwork, scripts, etc.)
• Provide non-administration assistance to EICs across all creative on productions
• Assist and manage material needs from various LOB within Nickelodeon
• Maintain submissions logs, internal reports, and writer and artists lists.
• Seek out, evaluate/do coverage on incoming creative material and pitches for potential development.
• Create assets and presentations including design decks for internal sales and written proposals for potential new shows.
• Updating status reports, including production schedules, writing schedules, budgets.
• Work closely with creative executives, agencies, producers and talent on a regular basis cross-functionally.
• Must be able to capture meeting discussions and project notes in written form for distribution.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• 2 years of previous Executive Assistant experience in scripted television working in a fast-paced, high-volume department.
• Energetic, proactive, self-motivated individual with a passion for preschool animation content.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Proven experience interacting with talent and creative.
• Professional interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
• Proven ability to prioritize work effectively and anticipate and solve problems.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients is a must.
• Technical knowledge of Photoshop.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).