Coordinator, Network Post Production Operations - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are the Viacom Media Networks production conduit through which content is delivered and the data surrounding the content and assets is managed. The department streamlines protocols, establishes technical standards, maintains systems, and partners with other teams and vendors to improve efficiencies and asset value. This department is part of a centralized operational support group servicing the needs of all Viacom production teams creating or working with content both internally and externally. These groups include Media Planning, Programming, Brand Creative, Marketing, Advertising, Digital, Social, Production, International, BALA/MML, Press, and more.
The Coordinator is part of a team that specializes in Nickelodeon short form content and the delivery and management thereof. The coordinator will work with all the above-mentioned departments to make sure our delivery protocols, file and archive standards are met in all of the Nickelodeon content submitted for play out through our team.
Support the delivery of all of Nickelodeon Group’s short-form content and broadcast operations. Facilitate and handle all aspects of execution and delivery of on- and off-channel, and digital short-form content. Responsible for music reporting for all Nickelodeon Group networks and upholding archival standards for delivered short-form media.
• Maintain the database with up-to-date information for promos and digital content.
• Assign numbers to each piece of short-form, including exact tags, lengths and airdates.
• Build music cue submission form to be standardized for use network-wide.
• Build and distribute traffic and on-air delivery reports both daily and weekly.
• Research music cue information online and using the Viacom Music Library to ensure accuracy in reporting.
• Report music cues to Music & Media Licensing, and Rights & Clearances Departments.
• Act as a liaison between the Nick International department and all other departments in relation to music cues and work reels.
• Train newly hired creative team members in music cue reporting expectations and procedures.
• Assist with preparing for and conducting inter-departmental meetings as needed.
• Assist with quality check of promos for correct tag, graphic, voice over and tune in information of all final spots.
• Once approved, deliver promo and related short-form content to ensure scheduled airdate or digital premiere.
• Work closely with content providers on legal matters that impact music rights/reporting.
• Participate in interviewing and hiring processes for potential freelancers and interns.
• Train broadcast operations new hires and interns in all departmental and job specific processes and procedures.
• Strong computer skills (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint)
• College Degree preferred
• Database experience preferred
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Meticulous and detail oriented
• Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment
• Ability to prioritize effectively