Coordinator, Global Franchise Planning
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Global Franchise Planning (Preschool)- Nickelodeon
Did you ever dream to work at Nickelodeon? The Global Franchise Planning Preschool team is responsible for managing the life cycle and investment needs for Nickelodeon priority properties and franchises. This includes but is not limited to Paw Patrol, Blue's Clues & You, Santiago of the Seas, Baby Shark, and Blaze and the Monster Machines. We develop long-range property plans (2-3 year) focused on key strategies and tactics that will support generating exposure, increasing engagement, driving Consumer Product sales and growing the overall strength of the property or franchise. The team works with all departments within the Nickelodeon ecosystem to drive execution of property plans – including Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc.
This Coordinator, Franchise Planning role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop long-range strategies, and support property initiatives to ensure continued growth of these key franchises!
The Coordinator reports into the Senior Manager, but will work closely with the entire Preschool Franchise team on meetings, select materials and other responsibilities as noted below!
• Support the development of multi-platform marketing plans and strategies
• Project manage multiple campaign components and coordinating execution across multiple channels to drive brand awareness, TV & digital ratings, and consumer products sales
• Assist with distributing content, reviewing communications and coordinating information sharing across all lines of business
• Review and approve partner content and communications in partnership with Senior Manager to ensure alignment with brand guidelines (provide brand input for non-merchandise such as in-store retail activities, online and print advertising, and commercials)
• Maintain and update on a weekly basis suite of internal materials including planning calendars, timelines and property decks
• Help to develop trade and consumer marketing materials, including sales decks, one-sheets, sizzles, and show launch kits in support of merchandise sales, property planning and business development
• Continuously research our franchise properties, circulating interesting sound bytes about both our owned IP as well as industry/competitor news and articles
• Provide support for meetings with both internal and external partners, including agendas/recaps, logistical support and securing needed materials
• Work with Senior Manager to arrange costume character appearances at marketing events and activations
• Perform daily administrative tasks
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of sales, agency or marketing experience, preferably in the entertainment and/or kid space (strong internship experience considered)
• Experience generating impactful Powerpoint Presentations (story framing, slide design, animations/builds, etc).
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc) and InDesign/Photoshop experience is a plus
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle a variety of projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work self sufficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely detail oriented and a great teammate who excels at building relationships
• Solid organizational skills, excellent written and oral presentation skills, and ability to troubleshoot and provide successful resolutions
• Experience working within a television network or major consumer products company preferred
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within Nickelodeon
• Background in content marketing, digital marketing, live event's planning is a plus