Coordinator, Digital Programming
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
We are seeking a Coordinator to join the Digital Programming team! We work closely with a number of teams to promote and distribute original videos, engaging episodes, and other great pieces of content on our online platforms. Our goal is to provide Nick fans with smart, funny and engaging digital content, while also working to maintain a steady flow of traffic across the board. We're constantly updating our digital presence (desktop, mobile, tablet, iOS, Android, Roku, SVOD, and tons more!) with fresh and funny pieces, and keep a close eye on our numbers to understand what clicks, what stinks, and what really works!
• Manage the day-to-day Nickelodeon digital scheduling operations for a variety of platforms
• Create and submit metadata and schedules using various content management systems
• Monitor episode deliveries from production to meet deadlines
• Track residuals and assist in creating quarterly reports
• Provide support with new platform launches
• Interact with various internal departments including Digital Media Services, Linear Programming, Media Planning and Commercial Operations
• Perform QA for all content to ensure standards are meet
• Routinely analyze key data points to discover audience and platform trends
• Track competitive landscape to aid in creating programming strategies to drive audience growth
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years minimum experience in digital or entertainment preferred (strong internship expereince considered)
• Excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
• Deep understanding of the television, digital video space, and evolving kids landscape
• Familiarity and interest in digital video platforms such as Paramount , Pluto TV, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Video-on-Demand, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and rearrange priorities as needed