Coordinator, Consumer Packaged Goods
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 2:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Consumer Packaged Goods jobs in Hollywood-NY
Search all Coordinator, Consumer Packaged Goods postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Consumer Packaged Goods? This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about many facets of the Consumer Products business. The Coordinator will primarly oversee the product development of ViacomCBS's growing Consumables/Consumer Packaged Goods/Pet/Seasonal & Party/Beauty/QSR categories. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills. This role will deliver a myriad of support across the team and be able to work across multiple internal cross-functional teams at ViacomCBS. This role will also support our growth strategy by managing product development, marketing, new partner support, sales presentations/pitches, contract administration and coordinate quarterly revenue forecasting across diverse roster of amazing brands, partners and categories.
• Manage day-to-day category operations, including line list, contract status, and partner management
• Oversee the internal review and execution of product development, monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery and implement timely resolution to ensure optimal consumer- and property-relevant product innovation
• Provide concise meeting summaries for internal communication
• Work seamlessly with internal departments, such as the ViacomCBS Creative Group, Franchise Marketing, Legal, International, Retail Development, Digital and Retail Marketing to deliver transparency and ensure timely development of products
• Assist in development of annual and quarterly revenue forecasts by collecting budget and sales information from licensees, analyzing numbers, and developing response plans
• Conduct periodic market tours and competitive assessments, compile findings and make recommendations with fact-based support. Be aware of industry trends.
• Provide support by compiling relevant materials for presentations, including property overview presentations, category success stories, ratings, press stories, etc. to keep ViacomCBS top of mind and fuel retail success
• Bachelor's degree and atleast 1 year experience required
• Excellent oral, written, and communication skills Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Self-starter that defines roles broadly and has a thirst to learn
• Ability to think strategically This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.