Central Studio Manager
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about working with Nickelodeon Animation Studios and Kid's and Family? Then this Central Studio Manager role, working closely with Studio Leadership to support the information flow and communication of day-to-day projects, initiatives, and global reports within Nickelodeon Animation Studios, and Kid's and Family as needed, is for you!
to include but not limited to:
• Supporting leadership in the management and distribution of NAS weekly reports: Global Production Report, Global Development Report, Competitive Landscape Report, Comparative Show Data Analysis
• Creating and managing NAS core schedule for studio leadership.
• Managing the agenda for NAS Leadership and Studio Huddle meetings.
• Creating and archive all presentation decks.
• Working with EIC's to centralize format and invite lists for all show immersions internally and P .
• Centralize invite lists for all events.
• Partner with production management, HR partners and any other business groups as needed.
• 5 years' experience working in animation.
• Must have strong writing and excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to problem solve within the scope of positions responsibility.
• Must be organized, and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong working knowledge of the animation industry.
• Experience in the Television Industry.
• Self-motivated, self-starter.