Analyst, Ad Revenue Forecasting - Viacom
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Forecasting team within Pricing and Inventory group has oversight of the upfront planning, annual budgeting and reporting efforts related to the Nickelodeon suite of networks and TV Land and CMT. This team is responsible for determining and communicating the key performance metrics that comprise the advertiser sales revenue goals for each network within the portfolio. In support of company objectives, internal and external marketplace dynamics are also constantly evaluated to determine and quantify financial risks and opportunities.
• Develop / enhance / maintain weekly Ad Revenue reporting.
• Prepare sales reporting- historical client spends, product category spends, weekly bookings, etc.
• Assist on the preparation and presentation of annual and quarterly revenue re-estimates.
• Consolidate budget / estimate roll-ups and analyze for VP of P&I.
• Maintain accuracy of upfront data / tools.
• Ad hoc presentations and analysis.
• Bachelors’ degree is required.
• 1 to 2 years of work experience preferred. Entertainment/media experience a plus but not required.
• Proficiency in Excel is a must.
• Demonstrated strong analytic skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills - work closely and well across various functions (Sales leadership, Account executives, Research, Finance, Business Intelligence).
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.
• Quick learner and problem solver – ability to adapt to changing business demands.
• Self starter, can work independently.