Talent Relations Voice Record Coordinator
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Open – Coverage – All Current Series, Pilot, Series Orders & Movies
Voice Record Coordinator – General Duties
• Manages for the Casting Director and Ancillary Coordinator All Recording Schedules for Current Series and Ancillary Requests
• Builds and distributes Recording Schedules and calendar invites (including original records, pickups, songs, ADR, and Ancillary Requests), working closely with casting director, production and post- production to meet deadlines.
• Tracks All Scripts and Potential Records
• Reserves, Holds and Books Recording Studio
• Alongside the Voice Record Assistant, Coordinates with recording studio engineers in instances of a remote record to test connection prior to session and to send audio to production after remote record.
• Checks Talents Availability, Releases Talent holds, Schedules, Books, and Confirms Talent for Records
• Liaisons with Casting Director to Book Voice Directors, Teachers, and Composers for Records
• Alongside the Voice Record Assistant, Prepares and Confirms Record Sessions by assuring session materials are delivered
• Attends Record Sessions as talent relations liaison. Should be comfortable sharing a point-of-view in a session.
• Tracks time of session and helps guide on material priority, being mindful of hard outs for talent and the amount of voices each talent records.
• Contacts Covering Casting Executive and Casting Director for any talent relations and/or casting concerns that may occur at a record session
• Works with Script Coordinator to track All Dialogue
• Covers circle takes while attending voice records
• Alongside the Voice Record Assistant, Collects Record Materials
Facilitates to Administrative Coordinator:
• Payroll Process
• Lift fees or additional voice payments for talent
• Cast Lists
• Residuals information
Voice Record Coordinator will be included on all distribution of writing materials, this includes:
• Production Schedule
• Post schedule
• First Draft
• Second Draft
• Record Draft
• Pickup Sheets
• Animatic Drafts
• Shipping Drafts