Script Coordinator Upcoming Series
Nickelodeon AnimationNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2022 7:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Script Coordinator Upcoming Series jobs in New York-NY
Search all Script Coordinator Upcoming Series postings
Full Time Job
Script Coordinator (New York) Upcoming Series
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Script Coordinator to support an Upcoming Series. This role will be based in the New York area. The Script Coordinator will assist the writers in their daily production functions.
• Attend writer's meetings and prepare follow-up notes.
• Transcribe notes into correct format for submission to network.
• Proofread, revise and re-work premises, outlines and scripts.
• Distribute premise, outlines and script drafts and revisions internally and to network.
• Attend network story meetings; prepare and distribute follow-up notes for writers and EIC.
• Attend Storyboard pitch meetings; prepare and distribute follow-up notes.
• Proofread storyboards for dialogue and other changes.
• Maintain and update comprehensive database and files of premises, outlines and scripts, including all drafts and submissions.
• Maintain and coordinate writing schedule, including updating and distribution of weekly script status reports.
• Attend weekly production meetings and provide updates at meetings.
• Prepare, track and catalogue premise, outline and script submissions to network; track and catalogue network notes.
• Follow up with network to receive notes on schedule.
• Prepare â€œrecordingâ€ and â€œas recordedâ€ scripts.
• Provide to appropriate production staff the cast list with line counts with every draft of the script.
• Track and coordinate pickup lines.
• Alert PM/LP of any writing issues.
• Observe and report regularly to PM/LP on all production-related aspects of notes meetings.
• Display proficiency in Final Draft, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Great time management skills; good multi-tasker.
• BA/BS preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.