Nickelodeon AnimationNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Production Assistant (Play Noggin - Preschool)
Job Type: Project Based Employment
Noggin from Nick Jr. is a leading interactive learning service for families with young kids. We help children develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also give parents important tools to help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels.
The Play-Along Video (''PAV'') team is one of several groups producing content for the Noggin app. The PAV team focuses on learning-led interactive media. All content produced by this group is guided by Noggin's curriculum framework.
We are building a team of highly motivated, diverse and capable individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and innovative organization.
What We Need in an Production Assistant
We are seeking an Production Assistant to support the diverse needs of an uber busy PAV team. You are smart, creative, and have excellent time-management skills. You are supremely flexible and can pivot on a dime. We need an energetic PA who will provide support in a variety of ways so multifaceted individuals are definitely welcome!
• Support producers and associate producers with the creation, revision, and maintenance of all production documents including interactive design documents, logic flow charts and wireframes, logic and dialogue scripts; including:
Take and organize meeting notes
• Help build templates for scripts and IDDs
Add filenames to scripts
• Help create cue sheets, closed caption scripts, CMS records
• Assist with tracking as production iterates; includes keeping detailed notes as we update and organize scripts, audio, and design documents
• Operate in Wrike to schedule and maintain production deliverables
• Assist with audio-related production needs
Create and manage scratch audio
• Manage PAV Team's character VO library-database. Assist with clipping character VO, downloading and managing series audio stems
Review and vet animation and audio inventory
• Assist with music selections; and help handle file deliveries with sound designer
• Pull clips or screen capture of PAVs; for production requests, meetings, and stakeholder reviews
• Archive source files and maintain asset libraries
• Test and analyze content for quality assurance
Review all builds
• Work with the team to track bugs and feature requests in JIRA while clearly communicating updates and properly escalating concerns
• Assist in the creation of a PAV-wide DMS (digital asset management system)
Required Qualifications / Skills
• Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic and fast-paced environment
• College degree; 1 years experience in kids' educational media is a plus
• Knowledge of and passion for preschool interactive media is highly desirable
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and thorough, able and willing to refine work to a high degree of polish
• Exhibit excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and interpersonal
• Must be able to manage multiple projects with varying scope simultaneously, and while under intense deadlines
• Good communication skills are essential, as is a mature, professional collaborative attitude
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, and Excel; Adobe Creative Suite
• Work in Photoshop; knowledge of Illustrator is a plus
• Ability to learn new software development environments and systems quickly and adapt to new methods of production This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.