Post Production Coordinator
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/8/2021 6:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Post Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
• Handle the receipt, organization, tracking, distribution, duplication, and delivery of all Post Production related materials.
• Maintain databases and spreadsheets to notate, budget, and track retakes and other materials for overseas studios.
• Assist the Post Production Supervisor/Manager in any way necessary to maintain the workflow of the Post Production process.
• Work on multiple shows for different Post Supervisors/Managers.
• Sit in on edits and/or other meetings to take notes from the key creative personnel on the show.
• Communicate efficiently with Producers, Network Executives, and Overseas Studios.
• 1-2 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
• Proficiency in the MS Office Suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop.
• The ability to type dictated notes with speed and accuracy.
• Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery.
• Highly organized with an attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
• CG/Shotgun knowledge is a plus.