Nuke Compositing Artist
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Nuke Compositing Artist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Nuke Compositing Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Nuke Compositing Artist?
Full Time Job
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Compositing Artist for a CG animated production. Work will be done using Nuke and Redshift software.
• Develop lighting looks and light rigs for our CG Shows and for lighting and compositing final scenes.
• Assist in developing looks and light rigs for sets and characters that meets the vision of the Director and the Supervisors
• Support the lighting and compositing lead to achieve high quality looks while working in a fast paced environment with high output requirements.
• Able to work independently on creative look development using commercial and proprietary lighting and compositing tools.
• Assist in developing techniques to render the necessary layers with appropriate compositing software with detailed documentation.
• Light and Render the necessary layers in Maya and composite with appropriate compositing software for assigned episodes of shows that are in production, while following the production pipeline set in place by Nickelodeon for vendor studios and ensuring the quality of the show is not compromised.
• Take direction from the VFX supervisor, Lighting & Comp supervisor and the Lighting lead to establish suitable work techniques and lighting tools as well as macros for 2D and 3D software for other team members with detailed documentation explaining tools and techniques.
• Knowledge of, and experience with Nuke compositing software.
• At least 3 years' experience in the telivision, gaming or feature film industries
• B.A. or B.S. in Animation, or related field preferred, but not required.