Line Producer, Podcast
Nickelodeon AnimationNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Line Producer (Studio) Nick Jr. Podcast
Summary of Role:
• Nickelodeon is searching for a Line Producer for Nick Jr. Podcast Series.
General Duties Series:
• Collaborating with Current Series team and Podcast team on all production and development needs.
• Generate and track milestones, schedules, budgets, cost reports on an ongoing basis for series.
• Collaborating with Business and Legal Affairs on production deals for external partners and personnel.
• Papering freelance artists and writers for development and series
• Liaison with external audio partners to ensure quality and timely delivery.
• Disseminating schedule information to all production executives, production personnel, and ancillary departments.
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a line producer on animated TV series or brand/marketing work.
• Strong budgeting and scheduling skills
• Solution-based problem solving
• Knowledge of working within the kids space
• Bonus to know podcast production, but not a must
• Highly organized, meticulous person; ability to handle a large number of tasks concurrently
• Must work well within deadlines and under pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.