Intern - Studio Support
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2023 3:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Studio Support jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Intern - Studio Support postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for driven individuals to join us who are curious and hungry to learn and bring heart and humility to their work. Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid) for Summer 2023.
The Nickelodeon Animation Studio program is open to students and recent graduates.
• Community Efforts: The Community Efforts team provides avenues for students to learn professional communication skills, establish industry connections, and understand animation as a viable career path through on-site workshops and mentor guidance.
• Artist Management: Our Artist Management department oversees the retention of our in-studio talent and provides opportunities for growth for employees at the studio.
• Talent Development: The Talent Development team oversees early to mid-career talent programs within the studio, creating pathways into production in partnership with our movies, current series, shorts, and franchise projects.
• Studio Learning & Engagement: The Studio Learning and Engagement team oversees various studio programs as well as the creation and execution of personal and professional development courses, seminars, and events for the studio.
• Movies Accounting Intern: The Movies Accounting intern will help develop new production accounting reports across the studio, create EFC/Cost Reports for shows approaching greenlight into production, and will be exposed to the animated movie production process.
• Outreach & Events: The Outreach and Events intern will support the Outreach and Events team and have a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion. Additionally, working with partnership organizations to bring Nickelodeon forth as a premiere destination for animation talent, as well as a high interest in events.
• Archive & Resource Library Intern: The Archive and Resource Library intern will help with the backlog of digital assets waiting to be archived to LAIR(OpenText) and VMS web.
• Animation Recruitment Intern: The animation recruitment team oversees the sourcing, recruiting, and hiring of outside talent for Nickelodeon Animation Studio.
• Help support the department with daily administrative duties
• Attend and take notes at internal and external team meetings
• Maintain departmental lists and calendars
• Communicate and collaborate with internal teams
• Collect, organize, and prepare reports and data for management
• Knowledge of Airtable, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of animation production is a plus!
Hourly Pay Range: $18.00 - 22.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.