Executive Assistant, Animation Production
Nickelodeon AnimationNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 10:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Animation Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Animation Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Animation Production?
Full Time Job
Assist the Executive Producers in their daily production functions.
• Maintain Executive Producer's schedules.
• Answer Executive Producer's phones.
• Copy and distribute necessary production-related documents.
• Assist producers, Art Director, Post Production Supervisor and Production Manager when requested.
• Assist with weekly timesheets and paychecks.
• Order and pick up lunch for Executive Producers.
• Update crew contact sheets.
• Arrange travel for producers when necessary.
• Keep key production personnel updated as to Executive Producer's schedule.
• Help out on production wherever it's needed.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
• BA/BS preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.