Covid Compliance Coordinator
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 10:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Covid Compliance Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Covid Compliance Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Covid Compliance Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
• Has Covid compliance knowledge. (Certificate from Health Education Services – online course)
• Possesses good communication skills and experience in working with creative individuals
• Ability to work independently while in sync with other team members to ensure adherence to Covid protocols
• Assist Covid Compliance Supervisor with communication, maintaining inventory tracking, ensuring compliance goals are consistently met
• Walk the floors and remind people of protocols to ensure compliance. Provide supplies where needed. Be the knowledgeable on Covid related issues.
• Able to communicate effectively regarding timelines, expectations, and compliance protocols
• Able to learn & support the creation of short form/long forms for approval of in-personproduction events, working closely with Production, Casting and HR.
• Coordinate with Production, HR and Facilities on any Covid compliance changes
• Create and distribute any Covid letters or communication as needed.
• Knowledge of contact tracing and communication management of Covid incident protocol for any positive test results
• Manage PPE requests and tracking for facilities, talent, employees
• Maintain daily communications with Casting regarding in-person recording at 3 rd party facilities.
• Weekly emails to talent with instructions on training and screening for in-person work; including follow-up and tracking
• Daily check-ins to confirm talent has completed Health Questionnaires (PASS) and facilitate necessary follow-up
• Tracking the training, screening and testing for all employees re-entering NAS during phased Return-to-Office, (Excel is a MUST)
• Monitoring onsite Covid testing flow (once up and running) and off-site testing requisitions.
• Weekly communications with GSOC/Covid Taskforce regarding any in-person work
• Assist in creating guidelines for RTO roll-out.
• Stay abreast of issues on the floor and elevate information appropriately to Supervisors
• Ability to stay organized and switch focus easily
• Responsible for ongoing data input for the department
• Responsible for assignable tasks as needed
• Will report to Covid Compliance Supervisor in all areas
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must have strong written, verbal and organizational skills?
• Must have the ability to plan for, track, prioritize and execute multiple priorities
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with extreme attention to detail?
• Have the ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment?
• Must have the ability to take initiative and work independently?
• Entertainment experience is a plus