Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
COLORIST DESIGN (STYLE)
• Receive and understand Color Key assignment from Art Director.
• Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
• Review storyboard to ensure continuity of color key models.
• Complete all Color Key models.
• Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director for approval.
• Communicate with Supervisor and Production Coordinator regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
• Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
• Complete work on schedule.
• BA in Art / Visual Development / Animation / related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in working with a variety of styles and color palettes.
• Knowledge of and experience with Photoshop.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
• Minimum of one year of relevant Experience on a released title.