Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
CG Generalist (Max & the Midknights)
The CG Generalist for Max and the Midknights will work closely with our Storyboard Team to organize, layout, and prep assets for use within the storyboard pipeline. Prospective candidates should be well organized, have basic modeling skills, have a good understanding of cinematic camera moves, have knowledge of operating CG cameras, have a good understanding of lighting, and have worked with Unreal or similar software.
• Modeling characters, props, and sets depending on show needs.
• Laying out sets in Maya and Unreal.
• Finalizing assets and quality checking before they move to the next stage in production.
• Setting up Time of Day Lighting for scenes in Unreal.
• Working with the story team to set up camera moves for the story process within Unreal.
• Organizing and keeping track of assets needed for story callouts.
• Being knowledgeable about our pipeline to ensure accurate workflow across departments.
• Communicating and upholding pipeline standards.
• Working knowledge of Maya
• Working knowledge of Unreal and Photoshop
• Must be organized and have phenomenal interpersonal skills
• Python, C , and/or Blueprint knowledge a plus
• Experience in a Cinematic Unreal pipeline a plus