Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for an Animation Casting Associate to support a current series casting director. This role reports to the assigned casting director for each production.
• Support casting director on assigned Nickelodeon Animation shows by reviewing sent-in auditions, sharing feedback, and building pitch lists.
• Liaison between various production departments to gather casting materials.
• Maintain credit sheets, cast lists, and tracking grids.
• Prepare audition sides and character breakdowns.
• Coordinate producer sessions and general meetings with actors.
• Attend production meetings while taking notes on the casting director's behalf.
• Assist casting director in assigning incidental casting across current series productions.
• Coordinate with agents and producers to set up callbacks.
• Manage note taking and talent wrangling during callback sessions.
• At least 2 years of casting experience.
• Strong knowledge of voice over actors preferred, along with knowledge of the current entertainment industry.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under strenuous deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented very critical.
• Strong experience with scheduling talent and working with agents preferred.
• Animation or Voice Over agency experience a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.