Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Casting Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Casting Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Casting Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Casting Assistant? Casting Assistant, Animation
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Casting Assistant. The Casting Assistant interfaces with talent, production and the casting teams. They have a hand at every stage of casting. From pulling sides and gathering materials for audition breakdowns, to creating and managing audition rooms via zoom, and editing and uploading final audition audio for network approval. They interface with productions, report to the Casting Directors and handles all administrative needs for the casting team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain cast lists for all shows
• Pull audition sides for any new characters that need to be cast and gain approvals from the network rep.
• Create final breakdown materials
• Distribute audition materials and run audition rooms via zoom
• Manage all audio from auditions/callbacks/producer sessions
• Keep circle take through in live audition settings
• Edit audition audio and cut togethers when needed
• Keep notes during production meetings
• Liaison with productions to set meetings between casting and production teams
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under strenuous deadlines
• Detail-oriented (Extremely Important)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Proficient in Adobe Audition
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.