Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Generates background designs, overlays, underlays, shadow and color guides, floor plans and any other background-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show is met.
• Review script for backgrounds needed at handout of show.
• Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary within assigned deadlines.
• Resolve design problems with creative supervisors.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
• Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and saved appropriately.
• Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on time.
• Be available for questions until your department's shipment is complete.
• If required, generate multiple views of environment and specific elements within it.
• Assist with special projects.
• If applicable, make special shadow and color indications.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Strong background design skills.
• Relevant drawing experience necessary.
• Thorough understanding of perspective.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Ability to multitask a plus.
• BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work Experience highly desired.