Animation Line Producer
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
ANIMATION LINE PRODUCER (Upcoming CG Series)
For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television animation in the world, reflecting all kids today. Based in Burbank, Calif., with offices in New York, the Studio, designed by our artists and for our artists, is home to the world's greatest creative talents. Our campus of creativity houses top-notch talent, storytellers, artists, production teams, voice actors, cartoon experts and more. At Nickelodeon, we are always looking to recruit dedicated craftspeople to help bring groundbreaking new ideas to life and that starts with you! We are leading the way in animated content for TV series, TV movies, shorts and theatrical features. Some of our new upcoming original animated series include, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years, Rugrats, Middlemost Post, Star Trek: Prodigy, Big Nate and Santiago of the Seas, among others.Our content development teams are creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, our mentorship of new talent is second to none, and we are committed to hiring inclusively to reflect authenticity in the diverse stories we want to tell.Join us!
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is searching for a line producer for upcoming animated series.
• Create and supervise the overall production schedule from pre-production through final delivery.
• Revising or adjusting schedule to ensure final delivery to client.
• Disseminating schedule information to all production personnel and ancillary departments.
• Tracking production progress and updating production schedule on ongoing basis.
• Creating and maintaining, with upper management production budget. Liaison with Accountant for budgetary information on production. Liaison with overseas production to ensure quality and timely delivery.
• Responsible for communication between production unit and overseas studio.
• Gives feedback with upper management in setting deals with overseas studio.
• Negotiates overseas deals.
• Negotiates talent contracts.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as a line producer on animated TV series for major animation studio(s).
• Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.