Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/28/2022 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Animatic Editor jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Animatic Editor postings
Full Time Job
Provide story ideas and write premises, outlines, and scripts for the series.
• Receiving, organizing and importing materials (audio from EMR, picture from the storyboard department, etc.), building and editing the animatic and finally exporting and archiving the final materials.
• This person should be highly organized, have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Final Cut Pro Editing Systems and will be working closely with a number of people requiring the ability to work well with others.
• The Animatic Editor will be responsible for cutting in all manner of library sound effects and temp music cues on his/her own and also under the direction of the show's creative directors and producers. The Animatic Editor will also record scratch lines and lay them into sync.
• Someone in this role must make sure to keep clean and organized audio tracks. Most especially the dialogue tracks as they will pass forward from Animatic and on to the final dialogue conform and mix.
• The Animatic Editor will sit with many people on the production to edit and finish the final animatic. This means that input from the creator, director, and other production people will be required to guide the animatic to its final state.
• Therefore the Animatic Editor must be able to quickly and effectively render these requests while keeping schedules and deadlines in mind.
• All Animatic Editors report directly to the Line Producers of the productions they work on.
• Writes premise, outlines, scripts, synopses, and any other show-related materials.
• Attend and contribute to writers' meetings.
• Meet all writing deadlines.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro & Photoshop Bachelor Degree in Film production, related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Good knowledge of story structure.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Work well under pressure.